A couple of bugs fixed:
- The getEigenpair(int) method of the Eigenvalue interface threw an ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
- A couple of issues related to calculating the nullspace (using QR or SVD) decompositions.
- Everything “Big” is deprecated. The intention is that RationalNumber based implementations will be the replacements
- Introduction of 3 new interfaces Structure2D.ReducibleTo1D, StructureAnyD.ReducibleTo1D and StructureAnyD.ReducibleTo2D as well as implementations of those.
- Several bugs fixed
- Switched to using JUnit 5, and initiated a comprehensive test code clean-up.
The changelog, covering the latest 10 releases, will give more details on what’s new.